Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 1st january 2009.

I didn't like 2008 because it was a year of many regrets. I think I'm going to be able to put them down and start anew this year. But everything happens for a reason as they all say, I've learnt about things I need to know through various experiences, people and mistakes.


I'm glad I got to know all of you out there, I know we won't be seeing each other so often anymore but please remember the times we've spent together even if we're in different schools.

Thanks for the memories, good or bad. I'm sorry for being too sensitive for a period of time, and I'd seriously want to thank the few who were always willing to lend me a listening ear.

To my family, even though all of you definitely won't be reading this, something I've learnt from this hong kong trip is that I'm contented just to have mom, dad, brother and I. And my relatives too, for making me feel SO welcome and at home even though I only come back once a year. I really, really, really like it over here.





All I wish for...

is to be able to carry a smile on my face on a particular day in mid-january, 2009.

Good health, to be a better person always looking for improvement, to be happy (also contented) and make others around me happy. I want to promise myself to learn from my mistakes and really work hard next year, and never to forget my goals in life.




That is all.

No comments: